Welcome! I enjoy capturing the moments and beauty of life through photography and sharing them. My hope is that your visit here will add a little beauty to your day!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Shared Sunbeam...

There have been many mornings this past semester that have been a struggle. Those days when leaving the comfort of bed to venture into the dark, cold morning seems completely illogical. But it is through the darkness of the morning that the sun breaks through and rises. Some of the most beautiful moments have risen over the cold earth and left me in awe. When I drive onto campus and suddenly see the gray morning fog transformed into a giant, golden, misty sunbeam, my perspective changes.


Every day is a beautiful day when you look for it. The litte bird siluette, the golden sunbeams, the leftover fall leaves, the frame of a majestic tree...all bits of beauty to cherish. I love to preserve these views when I find them so I can share the sunbeams. Words often don't describe it, and sometimes pictures don't suffice, but they help, and if you catch a ray of beauty, it is worth it.
The early mornings are finished for the semster, and although I am grateful for the sleep, I think I might miss them.


 Happiness is a sunbeam which may pass through a thousand bosoms without losing a particle of its original ray; nay, when it strikes on a kindred heart, like the converged light on a mirror, it reflects itself with redoubled brightness. It is not perfected till it is shared.
 - Jane Porter

4 comments:

Brittany December 16, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

Em these pictures are so beautiful! You are incredibly talented.

Diana,  December 16, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous. God bless you as you bless others.

Emily December 17, 2011 at 12:33 AM  

Thank you for sharing! These are breathtaking. <3

Unknown February 24, 2012 at 4:20 AM  

Oh my goodness. There isn't much I love more than a pretty sunburst! I am sorry you were stressed in December! College was crazy. : ) I hope things are going well for you now!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP